Closets & Home
This season all the best dressed closets will be custom fitted by our professional designers at Island Enclosures.
Call Island Enclosures at (251) 968-9777 for your free custom closet consultation.
- Endless Colors – Endless Combinations
- Stylish Craftsmanship
- Customized to Your Needs
When You're Organized Everything else Falls into Place!
We have affordable pricing, fast turn around and are guaranteed for life! Call Island Enclosures at (251) 968-9777 for a free custom closet consultation.
CALL ISLAND ENCLOSURES at (251) 968-9777 FOR ORGANIZING YOUR LIFE ONE ROOM AT A TIME
PANTRY, CLOSETS, GARAGE, OR OFFICE SYSTEMS & MORE.
LESS MESS = LESS STRESS
Here are some tips to keep your closet organized:
Use it or lose it!
The first thing that each of us needs to do in connection with closet comfort is to examine all of those things that we know deep in our heart we will never wear again, such as:
- Anything with a stain that won't ever come out, regardless of the claims of the products from Amazing Discoveries.
- Anything with a hole that can't be hidden or mended.
- Anything that looks swell on the rack but that you can't stand on your body.
- Old shabby clothing or accessories that have sentimental value only.
- Clothing that has been just a shade tight - for the past five years.
- Shoes that are worn beyond repair - turned up toes, worn down to the max.
- Clothing that is noticeably lower in quality from things you are buying now.
Go ahead, toss it, you'll feel better.
Transcendental Organization - A State of Mind Over Belongings
Now that you have the ultimate in closet organizing systems as designed, built and installed by The Closet Works inc., just follow these simple laws of nature to assure the "organizer's high" that comes to all who neatly fold:
- Hang separates such as skirts, blouses and jackets in groups of similar items to help you see more combinations.
- Don't stack or hang items that shed like angora or mohair near ones that attract like corduroy or velvet.
- Don't hide things away in drawers that can be easily folded and displayed on open shelves.
- Don't hang sweaters or knits, fold them to maintain their shape
- Store special occasion shoes in labeled boxes on higher shelves. Use lower shelves for everyday shoes.
- Fold scarves flat and place on the shelf between your double hang sections
- Belts with large or awkward buckles that won't fit on belt racks can be coiled and stored on shelves.
- Store purses flat and loosely stuffed with tissues to retain their shape.
- To avoid snags, store hosiery in clear plastic bags or dedicated hosiery drawers.
- Don't squash too many items on a shelf or into a hanging area to avoid crushing or wrinkling.
- Don't be hesitant to continually update your wardrobe by removing those items rarely worn or out of date as you add new items.
- Experiment! Move things around, try new ways to maximize your storage space while preserving the condition of your belongings.